- Indiana Landlord/Tenant Law
- Visit Indiana Legal Services for information or contact Neighborhood Christian Legal Clinic for guidance on landlord/tenant law issues
- IHCDA Handout on Tenant Rights in Indiana
- Marion County, Indiana/City of Indianapolis Housing & Environmental Standards Booklet
- HUD Memo on Bed Bugs, March 15, 2011
- Renter’s Information When Their Landlord is Facing Foreclosure:
- Snow Removal Policies:
- The Eviction Lab: The Eviction Lab at Princeton University has built the first nationwide database of evictions. Find out how many evictions happen in your community. Create custom maps, charts, and reports. Share facts with your neighbors and elected officials.
- Evicted: Poverty and Profit in the American City, Matthew Desmond 2016
- New York City Guarantees a Lawyer to Every Resident Facing Eviction
- Increase in Suicides Associated With Home Eviction and Foreclosure During the US Housing Crisis: Findings From 16 National Violent Death Reporting System States, 2005–2010, Am J Public Health. 2015 February.
- Reports of Interest:
- Prejudged: The Stigma of Eviction Records, Housing Action Illinois, March 2018
- Locked Out: Foreclosure, Eviction, and Housing Instability in Lexington, 2005-2016, Lexington Fair Housing Council, October 2017
- City of Philadelphia Mayor’s Taskforce on Eviction Prevention and Response, April 2018
- Cases of Interest: